MSM031AL SINGLE PHASE ELECTRONIC MULTI-RATE DIN-RAIL ACTIVE ENERGY METER
1) 35mm standard DIN rail installation, complying with standard DIN EN50022. Or front board installed (mounting holes center distance 63 mm), users can choose any one by themselves.
2) Six pole width (Modulus 12.5mm), complying with standard JB/T7121-1993.
3) Have three tariffs, may select 12 daily period of times. You can set the date arbitrary which can automatic read the meter every month. May select single tariff function in weekend. (Please specified when ordering)
4) There are a clock and Maintenance-free backup lithium batteries in it. Battery capacity detection and display all the time. It can keep the electricity data for 12 months. The data can be kept forever after blackout.
5) May select cycle display (default) or push the button itemized display, it can display 14 data at most. Can select the data which displayed. The decimal median which displayed can choose set one or two.
6) A port of pulse output passive (polarity), complying with standard IEC 62053-31.
7) There are far infrared and a port of RS485 communication data. It is use for setting and reading the meter. Set and operation have password protection, communication agreement complying with standard T645-1997.
8) Seven LED instructions respectively power supply state, signal of energy impulse, the direction of the flow of load current, the state rates just now and the data communications state.
9) Single direction measure single phase two wire active energy consumption. It is nothing with direction of the flow of load current. Complying with standard IEC 62053-21.
10) Standard configuration type S wiring (Inlet from bottom, outlet from top) for direct connect operation, we can also choose another type of wiring, and use CT (Product Configuration code is AN) and PT & CT (Product Configuration code is AP) for operation.
11) Standard configuration short terminals cover, may select extension terminals cover, in order to protect to use safety. (Product Configuration code is AM).