Nsx250f MCCB with Good Quality
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|50+||US $10 / Piece|
NSX mccb circuit breaker 400amp mccb
Application of MCCB
NSX MCCB is suitable for using in the circuit of AC 50/60Hz, please make remarks when ordering, rated insulating voltage 750V, rated working voltage below 690V, and rated current is 16A to 1250A for distributing electric energy, and infrequently OFF/ON under normal condition. The intelligent MCCB, which the rated frame rank current is 800A and below, also can be used for infrequently switching and starting of squirrel cage motor and for protecting motor from over-load, short circuit and under-voltage.
Working conditions of MCCB
1. Not over altitude 2000m;
2. Ambient temperature is between-25°C and +40°C ; Working in the medium which not any explosive, not enough dielectric to corrode metal, no gas to damage insulation and electric conduction dust;
3. Working in the place would not be invaded by rain and snow; 3. Pollution degree3; 4. Mounting type.
Classification of MCCB
1) According to using: distribution circuit protection type, motor production type;
2) According to connection mode: front panel connection, back panel connection, plug-in connection;
3) According to operating way: for direct handle operating, for motor operator operating, for rotary handle operating.
4) According to the number of pole: 3,4 pole.
5) According to the accessory: with accessory setting, and without accessory setting.
The Main Capability Index of MCCB
the protection of SM6 serise breakers(intelligent)
The frame current grad(A)
|Rated current||Times of short delay(times)||Notice|
1: Grades to adjust:2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10
2: Rated current can be adjusted, and has 48 grades.
3:Distribute electric instantaneous multiple up from 11 times.
4: Motor instantaneous multiple up from 12 times
NS/NXS MCCB Technical Data
short circuit breaking
(KA) at 380/415V
short circuit breaking
capacity Ics at
690 and below
Tadjustable (0.8~1In)M adjustable (5~10In)
Tadjustable (0.8~1In)M fixed
1. Overload protection with adjustable threshold, as defined by IEC60947-22. Short-circuit protection with adjustable threshold3. Instantaneous short-circuit protection4. Earth fault protection with adjustable threshold5. Load indication : light at 90% of Ir setting threshold; Flashing more than Ir setting threshold6. Fault indicationLEDs indicates the type of fault that caused trippingOverload (LT protection) or abnormal component temperature (>Ir);Short-circuit (ST or instantaneous protection)( >Im);Earth fault (if earth fault protection option is present)(Ig);Microprocessor malfunction (both (>Ir) and ( >Im) LEDs go on ,plus the (Ig) LEDs if earth fault protection option is present )Battery powered. Spare battery are supplied in an adapter box. When a fault occurs , the LED indicating the type of fault , lights for about 10 minutes . The information is however stored in memory . The LED can be illuminated by pressing the test pushbutton. The LED automatically goes off and the memory is cleared when the circuit breaker is reset .
Rated current In(A)
Ir=0.4~1×In(adjustable 48 setting)Tripping between 1.05~1.3×Ir (IEC60947-2)at 6×Ir Trip time: 1s, 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s(adjustable)(Long-time overload protection)Isd=1.5-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-10×IrTrip time: 0s, 0.1s, 0.2s, 0.3s adjustable+I2t(Short-circuit short time delay protection)Ii=1.5-2-3-4-6-7-8-10-11×Ir(Instantaneous short-circuit protection)Ig=0.1-0.2-0.3-0.4-0.5-0.6-0.7-0.8-1×IrTrip time: 0.1s, 0.2s, 0.3s, 0.4s adjustable+I2t(Earth fault protection) (If option is present)
Rated operating voltage
Rated operating voltage
Direct rotary handle
Degree of protection:IP40
1) suitability for isolation
2) indication of three positions 0(off) I(on) and tripped
3) press "push to trip" button, can trip-free
4) visibility of and access to trip unit settings
5) the circuit breaker can be locked in the off position by one to three padlocks , diameter 5 to 8mm(not supplied)
Extended rotary handle
Degree of protection:IP55
1) Suitability for isolation
2) Indication of three positions 0(off) I(on) and tripped
3) Visibility of and access to trip unit settings when the door is open
4) Door opening prevented when circuit breaker is on
5) The circuit breaker can be locked in the off position by one to three padlocks , diameter 5 to 8mm(not supplied).Locking prevents opening of the switchboard door
Circuit breaker may be mounted vertically, horizontally or flat on their back without any derating of characteristics.
Mounting on backplate , mounting on rails
Front panel connection , black panel connection , plug-in connection
8. Outline and Installation Dimension
company also produce same -ABB-Tmax type MCCB
same Tmax MCCB is the lasted model of type, suitable for circuit AC 50Hz/60Hz, rated voltage up to AC 660V, rated operating current up to 630A. It features normal structure, reliable performance, high breaking capacity, used for power distribution and protecting the circuit and electrical equipment against overload and short circuit. It complies with standard of IEC60947-2.
|Rated current In(A)||16-160||100-250||250-400||400-630|
|Rated operating voltage Ue(V)(50/60Hz)||690|
|Rated insulation voltage Ui(V)||800|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage Uimp(kV)||8|
|Frequency withstand voltage 1 Minute||3000||3500|
|Rated limited short-circuit breaking capacity Icu(kA)||220/230V||25||50||70||70|
|Rated operating short-circuit breaking capacity Ics (100% Icu)||220/230V||100%||75%||100%||100%|
|Rated short-circuit closing capacity Icn(kA)||220/230V||52.5||105||154||154|
|Mechancial life||Operating recycle times||25000||2000|
|Operating recycle times per hour||240||120|
|Electrical life||Operating recycle times||8000||6000||5000|
|Operating recycle times per hour||120||60|